Roles and Responsibilities
- Inquiry evaluation, registering it into Sap System, collection of missing details, performing cost estimation & preparation of techno-Commercial offer & Quotation.
- Registering order in Sap system thereby preparing sales Order, giving GA requisition with all relevant details to design dept. , preparation of post order estimations, contract review check sheets, submission of technical documents to customer for approval.
- Submission of proforma invoice, release of manufacturing clearance to concerned dept., timely follow-up for orders under manufacturing. Attending customer during inspection of ready material.
- Preparation of inputs required to dispatch the material, submitting dispatch details to customer.
- Keeping all dispatch related documents in file for ISO related requirement. File closure upon completion of all commercial activities.
Giving service requisitions to concerned dept. upon request from customer.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor Degree (BE/B Tech) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Total experience of 2-04 yrs
- Good Mechanical Engineering background is fundamental.
- Good at written & spoken communications
- Planning deliverables & on-time reporting
- Proficient in Ms excel, word and basic computer knowledge.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Jash Engineering Limited is manufacturing wide range of equipment for Water & Sea Water Intake Systems, Water and Waste Water Pumping Stations and Treatment Plants, Desalination plants, Storm Water Pumping Stations, Water Transmission Lines, Hydropower generation and also for Power, Steel, Cement, Paper & Pulp, Petrochemicals, Chemical, Fertilizers and other process plants.
With presence on 4 continents through its wholly owned subsidiaries , Jash is a global company deriving over 60% of its revenue from supply of equipment to projects outside India. With cumulative experience of over 350 years , Jash alongwith its subsidiaries are preferred supplier for critical applications to over 45 countries worldwide.
E-mail: recruitment@jash india.com
Contact Number: 0731-6732903/6732700 (303)