Roles and Responsibilities -
1. Monitoring & Control Business Development Activities.
2. Maintaining sales records and generating MIS report for marketing division.
3. Vendor registrations & proforma invoice, dispatch documents, deals with customers and
dealers/ representatives/ transporters/distributors. Logistic Support
4. Reviewing and maintaining the centralized database of the marketing department
5. To coordinate with production/ sales team for effective & timely execution of sales order and ensure the work execution complies with contract and tender specifications
6.Attending to all incoming Email messages and take required action : Forward / Print / File / Bin
7.To send Order acceptance with all required supporting as per PO, incorporate necessary amendments, send ABG, PBG etc., send Inspection call after getting confirmation from Production and Marketing
8. All correspondence with customer till execution of order ,Payment follow ups, GA approval follow ups etc.
9.Handling & responding to commercial queries of the clients.
10.Prepare Export Consignment Check list as per requirement & maintain record.
11.Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing on daily basis.
12.Prepare Pending Order Status report.
13.Prepare month wise order execution report
14.Prepare schedule for dispatch .
15.Payment follow up
16.Making follow-up calls to confirm sales orders or delivery dates.
17.Collecting performance evaluation feedback from customers. Prepare consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
18.Update competitor’s database by collecting data from sales team/ websites; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and distributing reports.
19.To do bank related work such as bank guarantee preparation, documents for banks
Desired Candidate Profile -
Qualification - Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation
Experience - 5-6 Yrs
No. of Vacancy - 01
Location- Rajoda (Indore -Ujjain Road)
General Skills + knowledge Required :
1) Knowledge & Good command of Hindi and English language.
2) Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and ERP software.
CTC - 2 to 3.5 LPA
Note -- Prefer Immediate joining
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Jash Precision Tools Pvt. Ltd.
JASH Precision Tools Private Limited, an ISO 9001:2015 Company, is pioneer in India for manufacturing of Precision Surface Equipment (PSE), T-Slotted Floor / Bed Plates, Work Holding Fixtures, Tooling Aids and Precision 3-D Measuring Machines (PMM) since last more than 7 decades.