Roles and Responsibilities
1. Understand development requirement of subcontracting components.
2. Sourcing and procurement of ferrous and Non- ferrous Casting / Forgings.
3. Monitoring & follow up delivery of bought out casting and Machined components.
4. Patterns development at vendor's end.
5.Negotiation and Place PO on agreed terms & conditions.
6. Vendor Management.
7. Inventory Management
8. Material Planning and costing of cast and machined components.
9. Vendor evaluation and performance monitoring.
10. Job requires moderate amount of traveling.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in purchase function more than 6 Years.
Functional skills required: Foundry Process, Patterns development, Forgings, Machining, Tools & Dies, Foundry raw material, Purchase Process, functional Knowledge of SAP(MM).
Item Category: Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Castings, Forgings, Patterns, Tools & Dies, Machining of Castings, Steel components, subcontracting Process.
Perks and Benefits
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
jash engineering ltd
Jash Engineering Ltd., is an ISO-9001:2008 company with over 6 decades of experience in manufacturing wide range of equipment used in water and waste water industry with varied clients in industry like power, petrochemical, mining, chemical , paper and pulp etc.
Contact Number: 0731-6732903/6732700 (303)