- The person will be responsible for analysis of market for Size, Opportunities and Competitors move.
- The person will be required to make regular visits in a planned manner to various existing and prospective Contractors, Consultants and municipal corporations & water supply and sewerage boards with a view to increase the market penetration and existing clientele base.
- The person will be responsible for identifying and networking with the key decision makers from Clients, Consultants and Contractors organizations based in Southern India.
- The person will be responsible for organizing approvals and registration of Company and its products with various Govt. organizations and Consultants.
- The person will be responsible for pre tendering activity with Client / Consultant to insert favorable product specification in to the tenders.
- The person will be required to make daily, quarterly & yearly reporting to Indore HO on a regular basis.
- The person will be required to ensure timely submission of techno-commercial proposals to EPC contractors and then follow up of offers submitted, techno commercial clarifications, negotiation till the closure of opportunity.
- Once the order is secured the person will be required to assist Indore HO in expediting drawings approval, getting manufacturing clearances, order amendments (if required) advances, inspections, payments, dispatch clearances and finally collecting bank guarantees and performance certificates from clients.
- The person will also coordinate with Indore HO for all after sales services required by the clients.
- The person will be responsible for participating in various exhibitions, trade fairs, Seminars etc. relevant to us.
Qualification - Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering from recognized institution.Experience - 08-10 YrsMust have experience of dealing with EPC contractors, Consultants and various municipal corporations and water supply and sewerage boards in Southern India and dealing in Valves, Pumps, Compressors, Screens & Gates etc. would be an added advantage. Location- M/s. Shivpad Engineers Pvt. Ltd. In ChennaiNote: A Local person based at Chennai is required for deeper market Penetration to increase clientle base.
General Skills + knowledge Required: 1) Knowledge & Good command of English and Hindi language.2) Excellent working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Details of the position: To further strengthen our position and enhance market share in Southern India we have decided to appoint a young, dynamic, self-motivated person with aptitude for team working at Chennai who will be working from the fully furnished office of our 100% owned subsidiary M/s. Shivpad but for all practical intent & purpose will be reporting to the Zonal head based at Indore H.O. About South zone: For the current year FY 2020-21 we have a standalone order booking target of 250 Cr and Sales target of 300 Cr for Jash Engineering Ltd., Indore out of which South zone is expected to contribute order booking of 24 Cr and Sales of 28 Cr from Southern India. To support its day to day operations we have a team of 04 competent & experienced persons from Sales & Technical services including one Zonal head based at Indore and 01 service engineer based at Bangalore.
Requirement and max notice period allowed: Immediate and 02 months respectively.
Perks and BenefitsPerks and Benefits
CTC - 10 LPA + Touring (Local / Outstation) expenses reimbursement as per company policy.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Production/Industrial, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Jash Engineering Ltd
Jash Engineering Limited is an ISO-9001:2008 company manufacturing wide range of equipment for Water Intake Systems, Water and Waste Water Pumping Stations and Treatment Plants, Storm Water Pumping Stations, Water Transmission Lines, Power, Steel, Cement, Paper & Pulp, Petrochemicals, Chemical, Fertilizers and other process plants.
Jash Engineering Limited is a leading member of the Jash Group which was founded by Mr. Jashbhai Patel in the year 1948. Today Jash Engineering Ltd is the no. 1 company in India in the field of Water Control Gates, Screening Equipment, Water Hammer Control Solutions and Bulk Solid Handling Valves. Jash has 3 manufacturing plants with a total of 320,000 Sq. feet built-up area under cranes.
Jash has 4 wholly owned subsidiaries such as Shivpad Engineers Pvt Ltd in Chennai, India, Jash USA Inc in St. Louis USA, Mahr Maschinenbau GmbH in Vienna, Austria and Engineering & Manufacturing Jash Ltd, in Hong Kong. Jash Engineering, along with these 4 subsidiaries, employs over 800 people who are fully committed to meet the clients’ needs and requirements around the world.
Jash has employees / representatives based at major Indian cities and the employees / representatives are assisted and backed by the marketing, sales & technical services team based at the head office in Indore. Jash also has a representative in North America, UK, France, Norway, Oman, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Vietnam to assist the local clients in these countries.
More details can be found out at company website www.jashindia.com
Contact Number: 0731-6732903/6732700 (303)